Presentation

 

History

July 25, 1888 - the boarding school was blessed by the Monsignor Fava, Bishop of Grenoble, and opened to the 220 students on October 9, 1888.  In 1898 the chapel and common room were built thanks to the Chartreux Fathers.
 
December 2, 1943 - The munitions stock hold at the Casern de Bonnes explodes.  The force of the explosion causes considerable damage to the school.  The doors are closed for repairs.  In January 1944, after a minimum amount of work is done the oldest students return to school.  The younger classes return little by little as work on the building continues. It takes several years to completely recover from this event.
 
1952 - In the night of October 7th, a fire devastates the west wing of the school.
 
1971 - As a result of changes in the school lists for Grenoble Catholic Schools, the elementary classes are moved to Saint Bruno Elementary School.  The Boys Middle School remains and coed high school classes are opened.
 
 
1972 – Coed classes for Middle School are opened. High School classes are moved to Bois Rolland High School which later becomes Pierre Termier High School.
 
18 and 19 June 1988 – Centennial Celebration of the Middle School.  The school now has 850 students enrolled in the 30 classes, under the responsibility of 60 teachers.
 
2005 – The School, up to now run by the La Sallian Brothers, turns over the direction to a lay person.  Mr. Gérard Dias Da Costa, former Director of the La Salle de Pringy Middle School in Annecy, is named as the new Director.
 
2010 – On January 25th work begins on the newest building of the school.  This building houses a common room on the ground floor capable of housing events for up to 300 people, as well as the administrative offices and a large staff roJuly 25, 1888 - the boarding school was blessed by the Monsignor Fava, Bishop of Grenoble, and opened to the 220 students on October 9, 1888.  In 1898 the chapel and common room were built thanks to the Chartreux Fathers.
 
December 2, 1943 - The munitions stock hold at the Casern de Bonnes explodes.  The force of the explosion causes considerable damage to the school.  The doors are closed for repairs.  In January 1944, after a minimum amount of work is done the oldest students return to school.  The younger classes return little by little as work on the building continues. It takes several years to completely recover from this event.
 
1952 - In the night of October 7th, a fire devastates the west wing of the school.
 
1971 - As a result of changes in the school lists for Grenoble Catholic Schools, the elementary classes are moved to Saint Bruno Elementary School.  The Boys Middle School remains and coed high school classes are opened.
 
 
1972 – Coed classes for Middle School are opened. High School classes are moved to Bois Rolland High School which later becomes Pierre Termier High School.
 
18 and 19 June 1988 – Centennial Celebration of the Middle School.  The school now has 850 students enrolled in the 30 classes, under the responsibility of 60 teachers.
 
2005 – The School, up to now run by the La Sallian Brothers, turns over the direction to a lay person.  Mr. Gérard Dias Da Costa, former Director of the La Salle de Pringy Middle School in Annecy, is named as the new Director.
 
2010 – On January 25th work begins on the newest building of the school.  This building houses a common room on the ground floor capable of housing events for up to 300 people, as well as the administrative offices and a large staff room.
 
 
July 25, 1888 - the boarding school was blessed by the Monsignor Fava, Bishop of Grenoble, and opened to the 220 students on October 9, 1888.  In 1898 the chapel and common room were built thanks to the Chartreux Fathers.
 
December 2, 1943 - The munitions stock hold at the Casern de Bonnes explodes.  The force of the explosion causes considerable damage to the school.  The doors are closed for repairs.  In January 1944, after a minimum amount of work is done the oldest students return to school.  The younger classes return little by little as work on the building continues. It takes several years to completely recover from this event.
 
1952 - In the night of October 7th, a fire devastates the west wing of the school.
 
1971 - As a result of changes in the school lists for Grenoble Catholic Schools, the elementary classes are moved to Saint Bruno Elementary School.  The Boys Middle School remains and coed high school classes are opened.
 
 
1972 – Coed classes for Middle School are opened. High School classes are moved to Bois Rolland High School which later becomes Pierre Termier High School.
 
18 and 19 June 1988 – Centennial Celebration of the Middle School.  The school now has 850 students enrolled in the 30 classes, under the responsibility of 60 teachers.
 
2005 – The School, up to now run by the La Sallian Brothers, turns over the direction to a lay person.  Mr. Gérard Dias Da Costa, former Director of the La Salle de Pringy Middle School in Annecy, is named as the new Director.
 
2010 – On January 25th work begins on the newest building of the school.  This building houses a common room on the ground floor capable of housing events for up to 300 people, as well as the administrative offices and a large staff room.
 
 
July 25, 1888 - the boarding school was blessed by the Monsignor Fava, Bishop of Grenoble, and opened to the 220 students on October 9, 1888.  In 1898 the chapel and common room were built thanks to the Chartreux Fathers.
 
December 2, 1943 - The munitions stock hold at the Casern de Bonnes explodes.  The force of the explosion causes considerable damage to the school.  The doors are closed for repairs.  In January 1944, after a minimum amount of work is done the oldest students return to school.  The younger classes return little by little as work on the building continues. It takes several years to completely recover from this event.
 
1952 - In the night of October 7th, a fire devastates the west wing of the school.
 
1971 - As a result of changes in the school lists for Grenoble Catholic Schools, the elementary classes are moved to Saint Bruno Elementary School.  The Boys Middle School remains and coed high school classes are opened.
 
 
1972 – Coed classes for Middle School are opened. High School classes are moved to Bois Rolland High School which later becomes Pierre Termier High School.
 
18 and 19 June 1988 – Centennial Celebration of the Middle School.  The school now has 850 students enrolled in the 30 classes, under the responsibility of 60 teachers.
 
2005 – The School, up to now run by the La Sallian Brothers, turns over the direction to a lay person.  Mr. Gérard Dias Da Costa, former Director of the La Salle de Pringy Middle School in Annecy, is named as the new Director.
 
2010 – On January 25th work begins on the newest building of the school.  This building houses a common room on the ground floor capable of housing events for up to 300 people, as well as the administrative offices and a large staff room.
 
 
July 25, 1888 - the boarding school was blessed by the Monsignor Fava, Bishop of Grenoble, and opened to the 220 students on October 9, 1888.  In 1898 the chapel and common room were built thanks to the Chartreux Fathers.
 
December 2, 1943 - The munitions stock hold at the Casern de Bonnes explodes.  The force of the explosion causes considerable damage to the school.  The doors are closed for repairs.  In January 1944, after a minimum amount of work is done the oldest students return to school.  The younger classes return little by little as work on the building continues. It takes several years to completely recover from this event.
 
1952 - In the night of October 7th, a fire devastates the west wing of the school.
 
1971 - As a result of changes in the school lists for Grenoble Catholic Schools, the elementary classes are moved to Saint Bruno Elementary School.  The Boys Middle School remains and coed high school classes are opened.
 
 
1972 – Coed classes for Middle School are opened. High School classes are moved to Bois Rolland High School which later becomes Pierre Termier High School.
 
18 and 19 June 1988 – Centennial Celebration of the Middle School.  The school now has 850 students enrolled in the 30 classes, under the responsibility of 60 teachers.
 
2005 – The School, up to now run by the La Sallian Brothers, turns over the direction to a lay person.  Mr. Gérard Dias Da Costa, former Director of the La Salle de Pringy Middle School in Annecy, is named as the new Director.
 
2010 – On January 25th work begins on the newest building of the school.  This building houses a common room on the ground floor capable of housing events for up to 300 people, as well as the administrative offices and a large staff room.
 
 
July 25, 1888 - the boarding school was blessed by the Monsignor Fava, Bishop of Grenoble, and opened to the 220 students on October 9, 1888.  In 1898 the chapel and common room were built thanks to the Chartreux Fathers.
 
December 2, 1943 - The munitions stock hold at the Casern de Bonnes explodes.  The force of the explosion causes considerable damage to the school.  The doors are closed for repairs.  In January 1944, after a minimum amount of work is done the oldest students return to school.  The younger classes return little by little as work on the building continues. It takes several years to completely recover from this event.
 
1952 - In the night of October 7th, a fire devastates the west wing of the school.
 
1971 - As a result of changes in the school lists for Grenoble Catholic Schools, the elementary classes are moved to Saint Bruno Elementary School.  The Boys Middle School remains and coed high school classes are opened.
 
 
1972 – Coed classes for Middle School are opened. High School classes are moved to Bois Rolland High School which later becomes Pierre Termier High School.
 
18 and 19 June 1988 – Centennial Celebration of the Middle School.  The school now has 850 students enrolled in the 30 classes, under the responsibility of 60 teachers.
 
2005 – The School, up to now run by the La Sallian Brothers, turns over the direction to a lay person.  Mr. Gérard Dias Da Costa, former Director of the La Salle de Pringy Middle School in Annecy, is named as the new Director.
 
2010 – On January 25th work begins on the newest building of the school.  This building houses a common room on the ground floor capable of housing events for up to 300 people, as well as the administrative offices and a large staff roomJuly 25, 1888 - the boarding school was blessed by the Monsignor Fava, Bishop of Grenoble, and opened to the 220 students on October 9, 1888.  In 1898 the chapel and common room were built thanks to the Chartreux FatheDecember 2, 1943 - The munitions stock hold at the Casern de Bonnes explodes.  The force of the explosion causes considerable damage to the school.  The doors are closed for repairs.  In January 1944, after a minimum amount of work is done the oldest students return to school.  The younger classes return little by little as work on the building continues. It takes several years to completely recover from this event.
July 25, 1888 - the boarding school was blessed by the Monsignor Fava, Bishop of Grenoble, and opened to the 220 students on October 9, 1888.  In 1898 the chapel and common room were built thanks to the Chartreux Fathers.
 
December 2, 1943 - The munitions stock hold at the Casern de Bonnes explodes.  The force of the explosion causes considerable damage to the school.  The doors are closed for repairs.  In January 1944, after a minimum amount of work is done the oldest students return to school.  The younger classes return little by little as work on the building continues. It takes several years to completely recover from this event.
 
1952 - In the night of October 7th, a fire devastates the west wing of the school.
 
1971 - As a result of changes in the school lists for Grenoble Catholic Schools, the elementary classes are moved to Saint Bruno Elementary School.  The Boys Middle School remains and coed high school classes are opened.
 
1972 – Coed classes for Middle School are opened. High School classes are moved to Bois Rolland High School which later becomes Pierre Termier High School.
 
18 and 19 June 1988 – Centennial Celebration of the Middle School.  The school now has 850 students enrolled in the 30 classes, under the responsibility of 60 teachers.
 
2005 – The School, up to now run by the La Sallian Brothers, turns over the direction to a lay person.  Mr. Gérard Dias Da Costa, former Director of the La Salle de Pringy Middle School in Annecy, is named as the new Director.
 
2010 – On January 25th work begins on the newest building of the school.  This building houses a common room on the ground floor capable of housing events for up to 300 people, as well as the administrative offices and a large staff room.
 
2016 - On September 1st Mrs. Christine Jeancolas is named as the new Director.